- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge says feds can’t fine commercial user
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
Patrick Reed has developed quite a knack for Monday PGA Tour qualifiers.
The rain held off as Real Madrid celebrated a record 32nd Spanish league title at its traditional Plaza Cibeles gathering spot on Thursday.
Rickie Fowler isn't letting the fact that he hasn't won on the PGA Tour consume him.
Late at night at Nationals Park, as they digest another game in what is still a season in its infancy, Danny Espinosa and Randy Knorr sit in the steam room and talk. The conversation doesn't always revolve around the game. Sometimes it's life, sometimes it's advice. But, in a way, it's like therapy.
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs will have surgery for a partially torn Achilles tendon, an injury he insists will not keep him sidelined for the entire 2012 season.
By the time midnight rolled around of Game 3 of the second-round series, the Washington Capitals and New York Rangers were on fumes. Troy Brouwer said he and his teammates drew from the crowd.
All but four of the 27 current or former Saints that the NFL linked to New Orleans' cash-for-hits bounty system can now look forward to next season free of worry that they'll be forced to miss games, or game checks.
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh was in the starting lineup for a playoff game against the New York Knicks on Thursday night, hours after returning home for the birth of his son.
The Minnesota Senate's top Republican says a financing plan for a new Vikings stadium won't be part of a construction projects package.