- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sports Items
It's an understandable topic, really. Charles Hinkle, he of the 18.4 points per game, has graduated from American.
Yani Tseng fondly remembers attending the U.S. Women's Open as a fan when she was 13, down to autographs and free snacks. Should Tseng win at Blackwolf Run this week, she'll get a taste of fame only a handful of players have sampled before.
Do your fingers hurt yet from pressing that "vote" button for Bryce Harper again and again and again and again? Are your eyes strained from trying to read those blurry numbers repeatedly?
Dottie Pepper has been appointed assistant captain for the 2013 U.S. Solheim Cup team.
Wimbledon got a dose of royalty on Wednesday as Prince William and his wife, Kate, came to watch the men's quarterfinals on Centre Court.
Serena Williams had to earn two doubles victories with older sister Venus at Wimbledon on Wednesday, a day before her singles semifinal against Victoria Azarenka.
Steve Nash's agent Bill Duffy says the two-time MVP point guard is going to the Los Angeles Lakers in a sign-and-trade deal with the Phoenix Suns.
After curling in a 102 mph ace to grab a two-set lead a mere 56 minutes into his Wimbledon quarterfinal Wednesday, Roger Federer casually pulled an extra tennis ball from his pocket and strolled to sit in his changeover chair for a sip to drink.
It'd be foolish to think, even with the roars that came out of Nationals Park on this Fourth of July, that the Washington Nationals are detailing exactly how far there is between them and the rest of the National League. Those types of proclamations cannot be made after only 79 games and with the better part of three months remaining in the regular season.