- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Sports Items
Nebraska cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste has good size but the converted wide receiver will be an NFL project. The raw material is on display in today's Gator Bowl.
A couple of college coaches have appeared on the radar of one NFL team looking for a head coach. How does that effect the Redskins?
Tim Cornett is a highly productive UNLV running back who is worth watching in today's Heart of Dallas Bowl.
Once the coach-in-waiting in College Park, he slipped out of Maryland's grasp. Now Vanderbilt's James Franklin is rumored to be Penn State's top coaching target.
When the Wizards play their first game of the new year, they're looking to make up for a 10-point loss in Dallas in which they couldn't contain Monta Ellis down the stretch.
The Redskins need to do what VCU did in 2009: find their Shaka Smart. They need to find a guy who knows the game and can get his players to play the game.
The Wizards had the game under control and then lost it late in the fourth to the Mavericks, ruining their chances to have a winning record on Jan. 1 for the first time in six years.
Monta Ellis scored 23 points, Vince Carter had 13 and the Dallas Mavericks held the Washington Wizards scoreless for more than 4 minutes late in the fourth quarter of an 87-78 victory Wednesday night.
Former Chicago Bears coach Lovie Smith is set to take on the challenge of rebuilding the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.