- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sports Items
His death was confirmed Tuesday by Iowa State, where Orr led the Cyclones to a school-record 218 wins from 1980 until 1994. He finished with a career record of 466-346 and 10 NCAA tournament appearances.
In back-to-back losses to the Sabres and Senators the Capitals have been stymied by a pair of U.S. Olympic hopefuls.
Cavaliers All-Star guard Kyrie Irving will undergo an MRI after injuring his left knee Tuesday in a loss to the Pacers.
The Redskins have requested to interview Seattle OC Darryl Bevell for their vacant head coaching position, according to a report.
The Hawks top big man and team MVP will miss the remainder of the season following shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
Ohio State offensive lineman Corey Linsley needed about a week to get over the disappointment.
When the Mavericks beat the Timberwolves, NBA officials proved again that on the final shot, they're less likely to call a foul on the defense as long as the contact isn't excessive.
There doesn't seem to be much of a chance that Jon Gruden and Bruce Allen will reprise their Bucs and Raiders days together here in Washington.
Redskins scouts at the Sun Bowl could be taking a close look at Virginia Tech defensive end James Gayle, whose on-field production hasn't matched his freakish physical ability.