- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Sports Items
Shane Morris sat out most of his senior season in high school and spent a good portion of his first in college watching games from the sideline.
The bidding for Japanese star pitcher Masahiro Tanaka has begun.
Motorists caught speeding in Melbourne, Fla., on Christmas Day were also caught off guard as officers issued free lottery scratch-off games alongside warnings and tickets.
The Redskins will wrap up the season Sunday against the Giants. The outcome, though, will be overshadowed by other story lines.
CB Jimmie Ward of Northern Illinois and C Kevin Larsen of Utah State are players in tonight's Poinsettia Bowl who could be of interest to the Redskins.
Michigan State has suspended senior linebacker Max Bullough (BUHL'-uh) for violating team rules, making him ineligible to play in the Rose Bowl.
When the Wizards went on a run to become 9-9 earlier in the season, the first time they didn't have a losing record since 2009, it started with a win over Minnesota.
Aaron Rodgers has been cleared to return from a left collarbone injury, just in time to start Sunday for the Packers against the Chicago Bears in a game to decide the NFC North title.
Brian Orakpo wants to play against the Giants despite his groin injury but his status is in doubt.