- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Sports Items
Snap counts vs. the Falcons including a light workload for London Fletcher.
The Knicks had 6.9 seconds and three timeouts left Monday, but coach Mike Woodson hesitated, his team ended up with a horrible final shot and he made a point to call out Beno Udrih for playing bad defense.
The 30 points that Martell Webster scored off the bench wasn't as important to him as his defensive effort, which he insists is the key to his success -- not his jump shot.
Former Nationals catcher Brian Schneider has joined the minor league coaching ranks, accepting the manager job for the Class-A Jupiter Hammerheads.
As Maryland players take a week to complete their final exams, CSN is building its own final exam. Third question: What should Nick Faust's role be?
Tom Wilson's huge hit on Brayden Schenn and the ensuing penalty changed the game Tuesday night in Philadelphia. Adam Oates doesn't think it was a penalty.
Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz isn't interested in talking about his job security.
Urban Meyer has lost only 24 times in 12 years as a head coach.
A third straight season out of the playoffs may spell the end for Rex Ryan with the Jets. Could he be a fit in Washington?