- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Adam Oates confirmed Philipp Grubauer will be his starter tonight against the Anaheim Ducks.
A news report cites a Sao Paulo state Labor Ministry official as saying the man who operated the crane that collapsed at the city's World Cup stadium had worked 18 days in a row.
Fletcher was the last man off the field. Playing in what is almost certainly his final home game at FedEx Field, it was a fitting exit even if the result on the field was another blow to a proud veteran.
Choo was Cincinnati's leadoff hitter for 143 games last season, when he had a .423 on-base percentage with 20 stolen bases and 21 home runs.
Redskins fullback Darrel Young will be active today against the Cowboys despite an ailing hamstring.
Richard Crawford could have played a big role for the Redskins this season, but injury cost him the chance. His rehab is progressing well though.
The Redskins won't quite have a full deck available for today's game against the Cowboys.
Pierre Garcon sets the new single-season franchise record for receptions.
Nene has been so effective in playing just 23 minutes a game since returning from a sore right foot that Wizards coach Randy Wittman might leave well enough alone.