- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
Although not much can garner bipartisan support on Capitol Hill these days, Legos and Super-Soakers apparently can bridge the aisle.
Through a series of injuries and setbacks, Maryland is still bowl bound. Coach Randy Edsall talks with CSN's Chick Hernandez about this season before his team takes on Marshall.
Denver Broncos 335-pound defensive tackle Terrance Knighton sat at his locker and chuckled at the thought of his first trip to the playoffs, his belly shaking like a shopping mall Santa Claus.
After 15 games, Pierre Garcon is one of the few bright spots on a Redskins team that could be looking a major change in a week.
Along with victories, money and scoring average, another way to measure the strength of a golf season is total world ranking points. Tiger Woods won that category, too, but just barely over Henrik Stenson. A closer look reveals it was not really that close.
In the seventh season of Dashon Goldson's NFL career, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been trying to teach an old safety a new trick: how to tackle effectively without breaking a rule or, worse, damaging a body part.
Christmas morning, 2008. The Boston Celtics were 27-2. The Cleveland Cavaliers were 24-4. It could have been argued that those teams were well ahead of everyone else, not just in the Eastern Conference, but the entire NBA.
The AFC wild-card race has four teams still in the running: the Ravens, Dolphins, Chargers and Steelers. None can earn the spot outright with a victory next Sunday.
Dallas coach Jason Garrett said the team had "not made that determination at all at this point." Garrett wouldn't reveal the results of an MRI for the 33-year-old Romo, who had back surgery to remove a cyst in April and missed offseason workouts.