- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sports Items
Michigan star Mitch McGary is out indefinitely after deciding to have surgery on his lower back.
Could a Cougar be coming to Washington? The Redskins could use a player like BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy.
Nicklas Backstrom had a goal and an assist, and Eric Fehr scored the tiebreaking goal with 5:09 left to lift the Washington Capitals over the New York Rangers 3-2 Friday night.
The Capitals and Rangers are back in action after three days off for the Christmas holiday. 'I'm begging we don't get hurt,' Caps coach Adam Oates said. Watch Capitals Central at 6:30 p.m. on CSN!
The buffet line is open again for the Packers' offense with Aaron Rodgers back.
Shin-Soo Choo will be the leadoff hitter for the Texas Rangers in an offense they feel they have successfully remade this offseason.
Longtime Oregon defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti said Friday he will retire following next week's game against Texas in the Alamo Bowl, revealing that he wanted to step away after last season but didn't once Chip Kelly bolted for the NFL.
Kansas City and San Francisco will have plenty of clout in Honolulu if they don't make it to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Al Horford, the Atlanta Hawks' leading scorer and rebounder, is out indefinitely with a torn right pectoral muscle, leaving his status for the remainder of the season in question.