- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Sports Items
Ross Detwiler knows the math, and he understands he's most likely the odd man out.
Mardy Fish might leave Key Biscayne as the top-ranked American in men's tennis, a prospect that leaves him unconvinced.
Blake Griffin had 22 points and 16 rebounds, Chris Kaman added 17 points and 12 boards, and the Los Angeles Clippers beat Toronto 94-90 on Saturday night to hand the Raptors their fourth straight loss.
Kevin Harvick passed California king Jimmie Johnson on the final turn to win his first race of the season Sunday at Auto Club Speedway.
Martin Laird of Scotland went from shocking collapse to unlikely champion Sunday at Bay Hill.
Two-time defending series champion Dario Franchitti won IndyCar's season opener on Sunday, showing he's once again the one to beat in open-wheel racing.
The Georgetown women's basketball program was certain it, maybe more so than any team in the NCAA tournament field, possessed the ability to knock off redoubtable Connecticut.
The teams are different. These players have never met before. That was all in the distant past.
The video played over and over on the big-screen television in the center of the locker room, telling Virginia Commonwealth University's basketball team they weren't good enough to be here. One minute and 30 seconds of everyone from President Obama to Dick Vitale picking Kansas.