- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Sports Items
Novak Djokovic shelved the conventional preparations for a while, warming up for a shot at a third consecutive Australian title with a bit of weekend hit-and-giggle and a Gangnam Style dance with Serena Williams.
The Sony Open is known for the royal palms that blow gently in the Pacific breeze, the endless ocean, the rolling surf behind the 16th green and along the 17th hole, and the lady on No. 9.
The NHL lockout is over. After 119 days, it finally came to an end Saturday night as the league and NHL Players' Association signed the memorandum of understanding.
The novelty of being the first British man to win a Grand Slam title in 76 years is about to give way to the reality of being a reigning major winner.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly will be trying for his first BCS championship, instead of a Super Bowl title, next season.
The 49ers and Ravens are getting another shot at making the Super Bowl.
Colin Kaepernick has set an NFL record for rushing yards by a quarterback in a playoff game.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly will be back for a fourth season after leading the Fighting Irish to the national title game this past season.
The Caps are expected to sign Eric Fehr to a one-year contract as soon as the NHL opens for business and the right wing passes a physical, a team source said Saturday. The deal will count $600,000 against the salary cap, and Fehr will be paid that pro-rated amount for a 48-game season.