- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
The Bengals are trying to hold onto first place in the AFC North and fill their stadium for two final home games that will decide their fate.
Acquired by the Wizards in the Marcin Gortat deal but released before the season opener, Northern Virginia's Kendall Marshall joins the injury-riddled Lakers.
Reigning NBA MVP LeBron James was relaxing with his wife not long ago when he looked around and was stunned to see someone wearing his Miami Heat No. 6 jersey.
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee.
Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.
As Maryland players take a week to complete their final exams, CSN is building its own final exam. Eighth question: Which recruit is most ready to contribute?
Coach Randy Wittman insists that Marcin Gortat's role never changed and instead that his center drifted away from the basket voluntarily without Nene, who had been out four games with a foot injury.
Redskins center J.D. Walton, claimed off waivers on Wednesday, won't play in 2013.
Redskins rookie Jordan Reed won't play in the final two games because of a concussion, Coach Mike Shanahan said.