- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Sports Items
Trevor Ariza expected Marcin Gortat to be cutting to the basket for what would've been the go-ahead score, but instead it was another late turnover that cost them for the second game in a row.
The Brazilian soccer team that was relegated in a match stopped because of fan violence will ask the country's sports tribunal to annul the result.
North Dakota State coach Craig Bohl said Tuesday he told his players during an emotional team meeting over the weekend that his departure to Wyoming was no reason to pout.
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones knows how it goes this time of the season, with so much at stake for so many teams.
The Baku 2015 European Games will play an important role in the history of European sport, the First Lady Mehriban Aliyeva, member of the Executive Committee of the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador and the Chair of the Baku 2015 First European Games Organizing Committee said in welcoming the European Olympic Committee's Coordination Commission to Baku to inspect progress in preparations for the Games in Baku in 2015.
The Redskins have promoted RB Jawan Jamison, their seventh-round pick in this year's draft, to the 53-man roster.
Watch Karl Alzner take a big hit from Richard Panik.
The reserves played worse in Monday's 75-74 loss to the Denver Nuggets, contributing only five points on 2-for-13 shooting.
Retired managers Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox were unanimously elected to the baseball Hall of Fame by the expansion era committee on Monday.