- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Sports Items
Denver kicker Matt Prater kicked an NFL-record 64-yard field goal as the first half expired in the Broncos' game against Tennessee on Sunday.
Brady threw two touchdown passes in the final 61 seconds and New England recovered an onside kick to set up the comeback win. The Browns moved to the Patriots 40 with 1 second left, but Billy Cundiff missed a 58-yard field goal.
Mike Shanahan nearly resigned as coach after the season ended due to tensions over Dan Snyder's treatment of RG3. For more on this story watch Redskins Post Game Live on CSN after the Chiefs game.
Jordan Reed will again land on the inactive list for the Washington Redskins as they face off against the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday.
A Brazilian league soccer match was stopped by fan violence in the stands, police fired rubber bullets and an injured man was airlifted by helicopter to a hospital on Sunday.
Oklahoma (8-1) led all the way, getting little resistance from George Mason (5-4) which was led by Bryon Allen, who had 15 points. Guarded tightly by Cameron Clark, Patriots' guard Sherrod Wright hit just 2 of 9 shots, scoring seven points, 10 below his team-leading average.
ESPN released a report saying that Mike Shanahan cleared out his office in advance of last season's playoff game against Seattle.
Rattling the Colonials with a strong press, the Terps (5-4) used a 19-2 run to tie the game with a minute left, forcing George Washington to turn it over eight times down the stretch.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.