- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Latest Sports Items
Derek Jeter's No. 2 is No. 1 with fans.
The NCAA tournament is just about survival and the Big East has done it better than any other conference in the women's field this year.
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz says wide receiver Marvin McNutt will miss spring practice because of a shoulder injury.
The Atlanta Braves are finding that former closer Billy Wagner _ and his 422 career saves _ aren't easy to replace.
Tiger Woods is going through his fourth swing change in his 15 years on the PGA Tour.
Andy Roddick will enjoy a big home-court advantage in the U.S. Davis Cup team's quarterfinal against Spain.
Kentucky freshman Brandon Knight has spent all season trying to live up to the high expectations that come with playing point guard for John Calipari.
For the second straight year, the NCAA tournament had a wild first weekend filled with upsets, buzzer beaters and virtuoso performances by star players.
The Billy Gillispie era has begun at Texas Tech.