- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Sports Items
Redskins center J.D. Walton, claimed off waivers on Wednesday, won't play in 2013.
Redskins rookie Jordan Reed won't play in the final two games because of a concussion, Coach Mike Shanahan said.
Coach Randy Wittman insists that Marcin Gortat's role never changed and instead that his center drifted away from the basket voluntarily without Nene, who had been out four games with a foot injury.
As Maryland players take a week to complete their final exams, CSN is building its own final exam. Eighth question: Which recruit is most ready to contribute?
Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says Andres Iniesta has agreed to extend his contract for three seasons until June 2018.
Redskins' offensive lineman Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday, increasing the likelihood that he'll suit up against the Cowboys.
Fox Sports has reported baseball may see protective headgear for pitchers for the first time next season.
Less than a month after talking about his new contract extension and return to action this season in D.C., the Lakers announce Kobe Bryant will miss six weeks with a knee injury.
Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.