- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Latest Sports Items
UAB has heard all the talk that it doesn't belong in the NCAA tournament.
About this time three years ago, Chandler Parsons and Orlando Johnson made decisions that changed their basketball careers.
Swiss striker Blaise Nkufo and the Seattle Sounders FC surprisingly cut ties on Tuesday just hours before Seattle hosted Los Angeles to begin the 16th season of Major League Soccer.
A U.S. congressman is asking CBS and the NCAA to move UConn's first-round NCAA tournament game with Bucknell from cable to network television in Connecticut.
The first team that John Dunne coached at St. Peter's won only five games in the 2006-07 season.
They're on back-to-back pages in the Syracuse media guide. On their tiptoes, they would be more than 14 feet tall together. And their armspans seemingly could extend across the entire baseline.
Moments after leading his team to a national championship and being named the tournament's most valuable player, Michigan college basketball player Caleb Simons handed over his trophy to an inspirational 8-year-old who has cancer.
Coach Jim Larranaga is counting on Cam Long and Isaiah Tate -- the two players left over from the '08 team -- to make sure the Patriots live up to their postseason legacy.