- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Free agent pitcher Gavin Floyd and the Braves have reached agreement on a one-year deal worth $4 million at base value.
When you see the dysfunction that has turned Redskins Park into a battlefield of bickering, and the record nearing the end of Mike Shanahan's four-year tenure in Washington, mixed in with the two bizarre years of Jim Zorn, you have to come to a new appreciation for what Gibbs managed to do in those four years running this organization.
Bucks owner Herb Kohl wants to add to the team's ownership group in hopes of building a new arena that he said would cement the team's long-term future in Milwaukee.
As Maryland players take a week to complete their final exams, CSN is building its own final exam. First question: Who is Maryland's midseason MVP?
In the span of a year, the Kansas City Chiefs went from being a franchise in disarray to one with the best record in the AFC and a shot at winning their division with two regular-season games left.
Bradley Beal played with the first team and if his right leg doesn't have soreness he will play. Nene partially practiced.
The contractor at the World Cup stadium where a worker fell 115 feet (35 meters) to his death is trying to reverse a labor court ruling that halted work on part of the venue.
Though the Redskins lost their sixth straight game of the season, Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo focused on the positive.
The playoffs may pay off for Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, even from the sideline.