- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Sports Items
Had enough of the he-said, he-said rancor between the NFL and players? Don't expect it to go away anytime soon.
Accidental concussions in the NHL have doubled since last season, and general managers are looking at ways to slow the game.
Filling out an NCAA tournament bracket is tougher this year, and it has nothing to do with the caliber of competition.
American defender Eric Lichaj has extended his loan at Leeds from Aston Villa until the end of the season.
Bothered by harsh criticism directed at his cherished coach, Dustin Fox wanted to offer support to Jim Tressel.
Philadelphia Phillies closer Brad Lidge has a sore arm that will keep him off the mound for a few days.
The 2011 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference men's basketball team released Monday, with name, school, position, height and class (u-unanimous choice to first team):