- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins cites his own miscues as a big reason for the Redskins' loss.
After the Redskins lost to the Falcons, quarterback Kirk Cousins took full blame. Watch Cousins take ownership for the loss here,
The Redskins turned the ball over seven times against the Falcons and still nearly pulled the game out at the end.
A labor court on Sunday halted construction in part of the World Cup stadium where a man fell 115 feet to his death while working on a roofing structure in the jungle city of Manaus, further delaying the venue that will host England vs. Italy and three other matches next June.
Alex Ovechkin scored with 58 seconds left and goalie Phillip Grubauer off for an extra attacker to cap a late three-goal rally and the Washington Capitals went on to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in a shootout Sunday.
Chris Paul's final stats versus the Wizards weren't just impressive and efficient, but historically so.
The Redskins defense held up its end of the deal in the team's loss to Atlanta.
After the Redskins lost to the Falcons, quarterback Kirk Cousins praised Kyle Shanahan's play calling.
Should the Redskins have gone for two points and the win on Sunday against Atlanta? Rob Carlin talked with Ryan Kerrigan after the game about it.