- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Latest Sports Items
DeMatha offensive lineman Brock Ruble decided to head away from home for college and will play for the No. 1 team in the country, Florida State.
David Amerson knows what it's like to watch your coach get fired from his college days. It's familiar to what's happening now with the Redskins.
Propelled by a hole in one, Sergio Garcia carded a 7-under 65 Friday to share the lead with Justin Rose halfway through the Thailand Championship.
If the Nets are able to get Kyle Lowry from the Raptors as a backup to Deron Williams, it'll make it tougher for the Wizards in the Eastern Conference.
Adrian Peterson is again proving his amazing recuperative powers.
Two players shot a 59 in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship, although it won't count as a European Tour record because players were allowed preferred lies on the soaked layout.
The Clippers end a seven-game road trip in D.C., and they'll have a winning record of 4-3 by beating the Wizards.
The Green Bay Packers will play another game without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
The Florida Panthers own the second-worst record in the East. That, Adam Oates says, is what makes them so dangerous.