- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Sports Items
Provincial authorities have filed an appeal of the sentence given to former hockey coach Graham James on sex-abuse charges.
The last time the Washington Wizards faced New York, on Feb. 8, the Knicks were a different team.
The wind swirled through Nationals Park, past the red carpet stretching from dugout to Kentucky bluegrass mowed in a diamond pattern. Fireworks popped and, microphone in hand, James Brown bellowed the name of everyone from the assistant clubhouse manager to Screech, the Washington Nationals' hyperactive, eaglelike mascot.
Danny Briere loves a good comeback. Yet the Philadelphia Flyers winger would prefer it if his team didn't wait a period or two before coming to life.
The Busch Brothers are adding a new dynamic to their relationship.
Curtis Holmes' unrelenting faceoff work fueled Maryland's run to the national title game last year.
Sean Payton handed over control of his team to Joe Vitt once before and the Saints have decided to do it again.
The Cleveland Indians are close to signing veteran outfielder Johnny Damon to help awaken their struggling offense.
It may not be an irresistible force meeting an immovable object, but it's hard to argue with NBC analyst Pierre McGuire's assertion that Alex Ovechkin vs. Zdeno Chara is a "titanic battle."