- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Even the Redskins' opponents think RG3 is taking too many hits. Just ask Antrel Rolle!
After wins over Creighton and Miami, George Washington look to take down another power conference program. GW-Rutgers at 7 on CSN.
Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.
Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
Oladipo's first NBA triple-double was part of an historic night — and another Orlando loss thanks to fellow rookie Carter-Williams' own stat-stuffing effort.
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
Jarrod Saltalamacchia is also leaving the World Series champion Red Sox, heading to the last-place Miami Marlins. Add in a pair of trades by Oakland, a three-team deal involving Arizona, Cincinnati and Tampa Bay, plus two other swaps Tuesday, and baseball's business season has started to boil a week before the winter meetings.
The odds of Cano, a free agent who has had a brilliant career with the Yankees, joining the Nats are only slightly higher than the odds of a Ferrari showing up under a certain tree in Accokeek, Md. But what's a holiday season without a few dreams? And this is one dream the Nats really should try to make a reality.
The NFL also said Wednesday that it would consider docking Pittsburgh a draft pick "because the conduct affected a play on the field."