- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Sports Items
Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan was busy on Saturday defending his decision to trade Gerald Wallace and playing a major role in getting a reluctant Joel Przybilla comfortable with his new boss.
Family and friends remembered former Chicago Bears safety Dave Duerson as a generous man whose caring nature belied his reputation as a ferocious hitter on the 1985 Chicago Bears championship team.
The Boston Bruins signed veteran defenseman Shane Hnidy on Saturday to a one-year contract.
Baseball union leader Michael Weiner says he's optimistic that a new collective bargaining agreement can be reached with Major League Baseball.
Denard Span played a career-high 153 games in 2010 for the Minnesota Twins _ nine too few for the centerfielder and probably about 10 too many for manager Ron Gardenhire.
The Cleveland Indians may have filled one of their bullpen openings.
Blake DeWitt reserves his mornings before workouts for crossword puzzles. It's been that way for a couple of years.
Joe Torre said when he retired from managing last fall that he still wanted to do "something significant."
Veteran defenseman Bryan McCabe was traded to the New York Rangers by the Florida Panthers on Saturday for forward Tim Kennedy and a third-round draft pick in this year's draft.