- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
Latest Sports Items
Of the 43 major leaguers who were non-tendered on Monday night, several could make for intriguing options for the Nationals.
Oladipo's first NBA triple-double was part of an historic night — and another Orlando loss thanks to fellow rookie Carter-Williams' own stat-stuffing effort.
The odds of Cano, a free agent who has had a brilliant career with the Yankees, joining the Nats are only slightly higher than the odds of a Ferrari showing up under a certain tree in Accokeek, Md. But what's a holiday season without a few dreams? And this is one dream the Nats really should try to make a reality.
Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
The NFL also said Wednesday that it would consider docking Pittsburgh a draft pick "because the conduct affected a play on the field."
Jarrod Saltalamacchia is also leaving the World Series champion Red Sox, heading to the last-place Miami Marlins. Add in a pair of trades by Oakland, a three-team deal involving Arizona, Cincinnati and Tampa Bay, plus two other swaps Tuesday, and baseball's business season has started to boil a week before the winter meetings.
Washington has won nine games so far, and would have to win 41 more to live up to center Marcin Gortat's projections if they're able to resume full health.
Even the Redskins' opponents think RG3 is taking too many hits. Just ask Antrel Rolle!