- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Latest Sports Items
Coach Randy Wittman wants Eric Maynor to be more attacked-minded on both ends of the floor, like John Wall, and he's struggling to adapt.
Washington has won nine games so far, and would have to win 41 more to live up to center Marcin Gortat's projections if they're able to resume full health.
Need to Know: Jamaal Charles is the favorite target of Alex Smith, who is showing there can be far worse things to be than a game manager.
Dennis Rodman just can’t keep out of North Korea. The former basketball star is heading back to the tightly ruled nation on Dec. 18, his third visit in recent months.
Mike Shanahan told the media, and in turn his team, that he expects the Redskins to keep playing hard the rest of the season despite the team being eliminated from playoff contention. If not, players won't be around in 2014.
Oladipo's first NBA triple-double was part of an historic night — and another Orlando loss thanks to fellow rookie Carter-Williams' own stat-stuffing effort.
Even the Redskins' opponents think RG3 is taking too many hits. Just ask Antrel Rolle!
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
After wins over Creighton and Miami, George Washington look to take down another power conference program. GW-Rutgers at 7 on CSN.