- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Sports Items
A Serbian fan has been convicted for instigating a riot at a European Championship qualifier in Italy in October, receiving a jail sentence of three years, three months.
Collin Mooney wouldn't blame NFL scouts if they've forgotten about him while he's been out of football and busy training America's troops.
Carlos Beltran's progress is being hindered by his knees again _ this time it's the left knee that will keep him off the field four or five days.
The downtrodden Timberwolves faithful rose to their feet and roared like they rarely have done all season, saluting Kevin Love for being one of the few reasons to keep coming to Target Center during another long, miserable basketball winter in Minnesota.
Detroit Tigers reliever Joel Zumaya is undergoing tests on his sore right elbow and forearm and there's a chance he might not be ready by opening day.
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Domonic Brown has had surgery on his broken right hand and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Laynce Nix hit an RBI double in the 10th inning and the Washington Nationals beat a New York Mets split squad Tuesday.
The streaker wore green. The soccer player saw red.
Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett has tried to distance himself from the rumors of possible drug use that have followed him lately.