- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
Paul George scored 23 points and Roy Hibbert added 13 and eight rebounds to lead the surging Indiana Pacers past the injury hampered Washington Wizards 93-73 on Friday night.
Braden Holtby will start for the Capitals against the Montreal Canadiens after Michael Neuvirth left the ice with an apparent lower body injury.
Juan Dixon had some trouble tying his tie, but otherwise the first game of the new chapter of his life went smoothly on Friday night. Details here.
Much was made of 49ers LB Ahmad Brooks saying that Redskins QB Robert Griffin III was not healthy and should not be playing. Kyle Shanahan does not agree.
Adam Smith scored 28 points to carry Virginia Tech past Radford 81-56 on Friday.
Braden Holtby was supposed to have the night off before a freak incident pulled Michael Neuvirth from the starting lineup. He filled in quite nicely in the team's 3-2 (SO) win.
The Wizards couldn't find any offense when the Pacers forced the ball out of John Wall's hands and dared other players to beat them.
Rich Tandler takes a look at Sunday's game and gives you five keys plus a prediction.
Cornerback Chase Minnifeld was signed off the practice squad on Friday, filling the roster spot that had been vacant for three days.