- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Sports Items
Diana Taurasi was always confident she would be cleared of doping allegations.
Charlie Davies says the "downs definitely outweighed the ups" as he worked his way back from a deadly car crash.
The Buffalo Bills released defensive lineman Marcus Stroud in a move on Wednesday that freed up salary and playing time for the team's young and developing players.
A day after an Omaha newspaper columnist criticized Nebraska for a lack of administrative support for men's basketball, athletic director Tom Osborne said the school is fully committed to making the program successful.
Titans coach Mike Munchak has hired Tracy Rocker as Tennessee's new defensive line coach.
Infielder Orlando Cabrera has passed his physical and signed a one-year contract with the Cleveland Indians.
Charlie Davies didn't need to return to the scene of the accident when he signed with D.C. United. He had already been there.
Turkey's basketball federation lifted American star Diana Taurasi's provisional doping suspension Wednesday after a lab retracted its finding that she tested positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
Midfielder Sal Zizzo has been acquired by Major League Soccer's Portland Timbers from Chivas USA for allocation money.