- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
Five-time championship winning crew chief Chad Knaus has a decent shot of having his penalties reduced when he appears before NASCAR's chief appellate officer.
Calvin Johnson got the biggest contract in NFL history Wednesday, and he wasn't even a free agent.
Two All-Pro players got richer Wednesday, one by changing addresses, the other by staying put.
The chance to play with Robert Griffin III wasn't what attracted Pierre Garcon to the Washington Redskins during the first hour of free agency Tuesday.
The Detroit Lions have made Calvin Johnson the highest-paid receiver in the NFL, signing the star known as Megatron to a new eight-year contract worth up to $132 million.
Georgetown coach John Thompson III isn't shying away from it, but he doesn't fully embrace it. It's impossible to ignore, however, hanging over what has been a stellar season by nearly all measures.
Titans coach Mike Munchak, general manager Ruston Webster and owner Bud Adams' top executive in Tennessee took off Wednesday in the team's private plane headed for a meeting with Peyton Manning.
Mike D'Antoni is out as coach of the New York Knicks, who are in danger of missing the playoffs when he said they should contend for a championship.
Dwight Howard told the Orlando Magic on Wednesday that he won't waive the right to become a free agent this summer as the front office mulled whether to deal away their superstar on the eve of the NBA trade deadline.