- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
Latest Sports Items
Pele has expressed concern over delays in the preparations for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, saying they could cause an embarrassment for the country.
Carl Crawford leads off first base, watches the pitcher's motion then takes off at just the right moment for an easy steal of second.
At 39, Ivan Rodriguez remains a starting major league catcher.
Two weeks before a potential lockout, the NFL and its players' union are asking for help in their stalled negotiations.
Sometime during Sunday's big game at No. 11 Purdue, Ohio State shooting guard Jon Diebler will catch a pass, set his feet, coil and release a shot at the top of his jump.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and union head DeMaurice Smith met in front of a federal mediator for about six hours Friday, a bid to jump-start contentious and slow-moving labor negotiations two weeks before owners could lock out players and threaten the 2011 season.
They both are nicknamed the Red Devils and both have fiery Scotsmen as their managers. That's where the similarities end between Manchester United and Crawley Town.
An Iowa wrestler who became the first girl to win a state tournament match when her favored opponent refused to face her says she has no problem with his decision.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has arrived for the first negotiating session between the league and its players' union involving a federal mediator.