- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Sports Items
Just when the Columbus Blue Jackets needed him the most, top-line center Derick Brassard will be lost for two to three weeks with an injured hand.
Asked to handicap the 3-point shooting contest, Ray Allen provided a thoughtful analysis of the players he will face at this weekend's All-Star game in Los Angeles and complimented each of his opponents, in turn.
Alex Ovechkin sat at his locker wearing only a towel, staring quizzically at a scoresheet covered in all of those crooked numbers that used to be so familiar to the Washington Capitals.
The wins of the father have been, in a sense, visited on the son.
A former University of Tulsa football player who was recognized for the courage and optimism he showed while battling cancer has died.
Pennsylvania billionaire Terry Pegula is scheduled to take control as owner of the Buffalo Sabres next week, a person familiar with the franchise's sale told The Associated Press on Thursday.
From the size of Wilson Holloway's smile, it was sometimes difficult to ascertain that he was fighting for his life.
Boise State coach Chris Petersen has been rewarded after completing another impressive season.
The World Anti-Doping Agency could suspend the Turkish drug-testing laboratory that reported an apparent "false positive" for American basketball star Diana Taurasi.