- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest Sports Items
It should be an exciting matchup between Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick, but it's hard to overlook the Redskins' 3-7 record.
More talk of incremental progress for rookie Otto Porter. Even more for Chris Singleton.
Taking their poor home-court play on the road, the Knicks allowed Wall to score 31 points and dropped into a last-place tie in the Atlantic Division by getting beaten 98-89 at the Wizards on Saturday night.
Rose has a medial meniscus tear, which is typically less serious than a lateral tear. Some athletes miss only a few weeks after surgery on meniscus tears, while others miss several months.
The trend stayed the same for Maryland with a cold start but strong finish in an 80-66 win over Northern Iowa, pushing the Terrapins into the Paradise Jam championship game.
On top of their games last season, their first as starting quarterbacks, a variety of circumstances have conspired to test each player's aspirations over the past several months. Those issues have fueled in-depth examinations of their performance in a season in which it seemed certain they would ascend to superstardom.
Joe Flacco threw a 66-yard touchdown pass to Jacoby Jones, Justin Tucker kicked four field goals and the Ravens shut down the sputtering offense of the New York Jets in a 19-3 victory Sunday.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Zac Boyer has heading into Washington's Monday night game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The 31-year-old Peralta was suspended 50 games last season as a result of Major League Baseball's investigation in the Biogenesis case involving performance-enhancing drugs. "It pays to cheat... Thanks, owners, for encouraging PED use," Arizona pitcher Brad Ziegler tweeted.