- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sports Items
After 23 seasons, Hall of Fame coach Jerry Sloan had only one bit of advice for successor Ty Corbin.
Ray Allen broke the NBA record for 3-pointers on Thursday night, sinking two in the first quarter against the Los Angeles Lakers as the man he passed, Reggie Miller, sat courtside working the TV broadcast.
Short on players for practice, the Charlotte Bobcats found an extra body in the front office: Michael Jordan.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Jerry Sloan is stepping down as head coach of the Utah Jazz.
Jasmine Lister scored 22 points and Vanderbilt withstood No. 24 Georgia's late 17-2 run to beat the Lady Bulldogs 69-59 Thursday night.
The NCAA tournament's new TV deal will allow for more staggered starts of games, so all those buzzer-beaters aren't happening at the same time.
Butler forward Matt Howard will miss Thursday night's game against Wright State with a mild concussion.
AL MVP Josh Hamilton and the Texas Rangers agreed Thursday to a two-year contract that avoids an arbitration hearing next week.
Emory Bellard, a former Texas A&M and Mississippi State coach credited with developing the wishbone offense when he was an assistant at Texas, died Thursday. He was 83.