- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Sports Items
The Mid-American Conference championship game this year has a lot more at stake than usual.
It could have been the greatest Hall of Fame class since Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb were installed in the very first vote back in 1936.
Ferrari is considering an appeal that could result in Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel being stripped of his Formula One title for an illegal overtaking maneuver in the season-ending race.
The New Orleans Saints players say their bus was pelted with eggs by airport workers after they touched down in Atlanta.
Serena Williams has been named the WTA's Player of the Year after winning major titles at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, and claiming gold at the London Olympics.
A fifth young woman has died from injuries sustained in a stampede during a Halloween dance party in Madrid arena.
Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall says he has heard of players using Viagra in an effort to gain an edge on the field.
B.J. Upton is on his way to Atlanta, while Andy Pettitte is staying in pinstripes.
Sure enough, putting was all the rage Thursday in the World Challenge.