- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Sports Items
Some famous Boston beards will be falling victim to the razor.
Just like last season, Jimmie Johnson enters the next-to-last race with a seven-point lead in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. He came up empty in his bid for a sixth title last year, but is more confident about his chances following Sunday's dominating victory at Texas.
Brandt Snedeker has withdrawn from the Australian PGA Championship on the Gold Coast.
The move capped a bizarre day for the Dolphins, even though their players were off. First the team released a statement saying Martin had not complained to the organization about bullying by other players. Hours later, the Dolphins said they and the NFL were investigating allegations of misconduct made Sunday by representatives of Martin.
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was knocked out of Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears with an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.
In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins' game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked who's the easiest teammate to scare. His answer: Jonathan Martin.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was in stable condition after he collapsed leaving the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was hospitalized in stable condition Monday, one day after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Four days after it happened, it is still sickening to watch the beatdown that Philadelphia Flyers goaltender Ray Emery gave Washington Capitals goalie Braden Holtby Friday night in the midst of the Capitals 7-0 beatdown of the Flyers at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.