- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sports Items
Logan Couture set an NHL record and passed Alex Ovechkin on the same night.
Mississippi coach Houston Nutt says receiver Jesse Grandy has decided to leave the program after the spring semester because of a family illness.
Kim Clijsters is two matches away from returning to the No. 1 ranking for the first time in five years.
Wyoming athletic director Tom Burman says he decided to fire men's basketball coach Heath Schroyer now because it became clear that a change was necessary.
Nebraska basketball coach Connie Yori knew this season would be tough. Yet what a difference a year makes.
Wake Forest baseball coach Tom Walter has donated a kidney to a freshman player who suffers from a disease that can lead to kidney failure.
Over one season or two, no team in NBA history has lost as many games in a row as these Cleveland Cavaliers.
Georgia Tech forward Brian Oliver, the team's third-leading scorer, will have surgery for a broken left thumb and is expected to miss three weeks.
Magic center Dwight Howard says he is annoyed by the recent talk about his contract and the possibility he would leave Orlando when he becomes a free agent.