- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Sports Items
Nicklas Lidstrom's first pick in the inaugural NHL All-Star fantasy draft was his only bad one _ choosing the wrong side of a flipped puck with the No. 1 selection on the line.
To understand just how good the NFL's ratings have been this season _ the best in about 15 years _ it helps to take a moment and compare the league to the rest of TV.
The initial plans were modest. Jerry Jones said he was going to build a stadium for the Dallas Cowboys that would cost around $650 million. He asked suburban taxpayers to put up the first $325 million and promised to pay the rest, no matter how high the tab ran.
Sidney Crosby is hardly the only NHL player felled by a concussion this season. In fact, he has lots of unwanted company.
Talor Battle scored 20 of his 22 points after halftime and Penn State turned up the defensive pressure in the second half to upset No. 17 Wisconsin 56-52 on Saturday.
A look at the only unbeaten and only winless teams remaining in Division I (through Saturday, Jan. 29):
Dinosaurs. Stone-age. Prehistoric.
After a week of practices about as stressful as a Hawaiian sunset, players shifted to Aloha Stadium for their final workouts before Sunday's Pro Bowl.
Linebacker Desmond Bishop says the Packers began preparing for Ben Roethlisberger by watching video of how other teams failed to bring down the Steelers' big quarterback.