- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sports Items
St. John's head coach Kim Barnes Arico has been hired to coach the Michigan women's basketball team.
In nearly four months in Happy Valley, Penn State coach Bill O'Brien has delivered speeches, overseen pre-dawn conditioning drills and started installing a new high-octane offense.
Dwight Howard's season is over. His chances to help Team USA win another Olympic gold are likely done, too.
Hendrick Motorsports is back at Kansas Speedway, hoping a track that has yielded plenty of success over the years will allow it to finally reach a milestone.
An independent league team in Massachusetts has signed former major league slugger and admitted steroids user Jose Canseco.
The Tampa Bay Rays have reinstated center fielder B.J. Upton from the 15-day disabled list.
To get where they want to ultimately go this season, the Chicago Bulls expect to see the Miami Heat again in the playoffs, and vice versa.
With a proposed Minnesota Vikings stadium deal foundering, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell headed to Minnesota on Friday in a bid to persuade state legislators of the peril of putting off the issue for one more year.
Alex Rodriguez has moved ahead of Ken Griffey Jr. into sole possession of fifth place with his 631st career homer.