- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Sports Items
John Wall took a jet-setter's trip to Lexington, Ky., and brought home some of that UK winning magic. Nick Young got all flashy with a pair of highlight dunks, and JaVale McGee got the better of his head-to-head with Andrew Bogut.
Austin Freeman had 14 points to lead four Georgetown players in double figures, and the 11th-ranked Hoyas rallied late to beat No. 12 Syracuse 64-56 on Wednesday night.
Tiger Woods insists his game is coming together and it's just a matter of time before he wins his first tournament in more than a year.
On both ends of the court, Tony Allen proved to be a more than capable replacement for Rudy Gay. Allen started in Gay's place and scored a season-high 27 while harassing NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 105-101 in overtime Tuesday night.
Darius Rucker has been involved with golf and charity for years, starting with his former band, Hootie and the Blowfish, staging a tournament with several PGA Tour players the Monday after the Masters.
Guard Brandon Roy returned to practice with the Portland Trail Blazers but he won't return to the lineup this weekend as he had hoped.
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal can train again after recovering from a leg injury sustained during his quarterfinal loss at the Australian Open.
The Illini have actually won a game, boosting their chances of winning the Big Ten by 10-fold. No one could believe it. Coach Bruce Weber wept with joy.
Williams F1 revealed details of next month's initial public offering, valuing what will become the first publicly traded Formula One team at $361.3 million.