- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
Latest Sports Items
The New England Patriots have named quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien as their offensive coordinator.
The Green Bay Packers have signed general manager Ted Thompson to a multiyear extension.
Tom Brady's agent thinks he has a solution for an 18-game NFL regular season: Limit how many games each player can suit up.
Valencia's Mestalla Stadium has been selected to host the Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and Real Madrid on April 20, what could be one of four games between the Spanish powers in a 16-day span.
Enjoying the San Diego sunshine and saying that he's "shooting for greatness," Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton gave the media a glimpse of the workouts he's going through daily as he prepares for the NFL combine and draft.
Peter Forsberg has played 706 NHL games. Playing in his first Colorado Avalanche game in three years, however, has him a bit on edge.
Roy Hodgson has been hired as head coach of West Browich Albion, a chance to re-establish his reputation after getting fired by Liverpool in January after just six months as the Reds manager.
French midfielder Ousmane Dabo has signed with Major League Soccer's New England Revolution.
The Detroit Pistons plan to retire Dennis Rodman's No. 10 during a halftime ceremony in April.