- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Sports Items
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
The NHL's board of governors is voting on the sale of the Buffalo Sabres to Terry Pegula, putting the Pennsylvania billionaire in a position to have control of the franchise by next week.
From the size of Wilson Holloway's smile, it was sometimes difficult to ascertain that he was fighting for his life.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville missed Chicago's 3-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday night with an undisclosed illness that sent him to the hospital.
American defender Gale Agbossoumonde has joined Swedish club Djurgarden on a six-month loan.
The Tennessee Titans have hired former Texans defensive coordinator Frank Bush as their new linebackers coach with Dave McGinnis moving from that job to a new spot as senior assistant coach.
Temple forward Micheal Eric is out for the season with a fractured right patella.
Coastal Carolina's leading scorer has been indefinitely suspended from the team for an eligibility issue.
Sometime during Sunday's big game at No. 11 Purdue, Ohio State shooting guard Jon Diebler will catch a pass, set his feet, coil and release a shot at the top of his jump.