- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
Latest Sports Items
A minor league catcher in the Washington Nationals' system has been suspended 50 games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug.
Mark Hendrickson and the Orioles have agreed to terms on a minor league deal, giving the left-hander a chance to rejoin Baltimore's staff after the team declined its option on his contract in November.
Kayla Pedersen had 15 points, 10 rebounds and six assists, and No. 4 Stanford pulled away in the second half to beat Arizona State 72-54 Thursday night for its 47th straight Pac-10 win, one short of the all-time record.
The NBA fined the New York Knicks $200,000 and team scout Rodney Heard $20,000 on Thursday for conducting illegal draft workouts.
Heat guard Dwyane Wade left Miami's game against Orlando with a lower back bruise taking a hard foul from Magic center Dwight Howard.
Alabama and Auburn were at it again on national signing day.
The Boston Celtics are unwillingly extending their West Coast trip.
Syracuse has never lost five consecutive games under coach Jim Boeheim, but at the midpoint of the Orange's Big East schedule, that mark is in jeopardy.
With a massive cup of iced coffee at his side, Al Golden leaned back in a leather chair early Wednesday morning and relaxed.