- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Sports Items
Charlie Davies didn't need to return to the scene of the accident when he signed with D.C. United. He had already been there.
Dwight Howard had 32 points and 10 rebounds for his 45th double-double of the season and the Orlando Magic beat the Washington Wizards 101-76 Wednesday night.
Charlie Davies says the "downs definitely outweighed the ups" as he worked his way back from a deadly car crash.
Even though the bracket has changed a bit, the way it is filled in by the NCAA tournament selection committee remains the same.
Diana Taurasi was always confident she would be cleared of doping allegations.
Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay will miss at least four weeks with a left shoulder injury, a potentially serious blow to Memphis' playoff chances.
Florida State's Jimbo Fisher has received a $4.75 million raise following his first season as the Seminoles football coach.
The Buffalo Bills have released defensive lineman Marcus Stroud in a move that frees up salary and playing time for the team's developing players.
The Swiss club Grasshoppers says it must leave Zurich after 125 years because talks with authorities over rent and operating costs have broken down.