- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sports Items
The post-Carmelo Anthony era started for the New Jersey Nets with an apology.
Originally envisioned as a relatively short day at the office, the Miami Heat ended Thursday's practice 90 minutes later than expected.
Alex Ovechkin assisted on goals by Jason Chimera and Nicklas Backstrom, and rookie Braden Holtby made 24 saves in his return from the minors to lift the Washington Capitals to a 2-1 victory over the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
Virginia Tech opened the game with a 12-0 run, got a career-high 24 points from Erick Green and coasted to a 74-57 victory over Maryland on Thursday night.
The NBA and its players' association will meet next month during the All-Star break as they try to make progress on a new collective bargaining agreement.
The Baltimore Orioles will be raising single-game ticket prices in 2011, even though the team is coming off its 13th consecutive losing season.
President Barack Obama is predicting that his hometown Chicago Bears will defeat their rivals, the Green Bay Packers, 20-17 in Sunday's NFC championship game.
Shockingly fast, the Cleveland Cavaliers have gone from first to worst.
The Colorado Avalanche will be without left wing Tomas Fleischmann for the rest of the season after he was diagnosed with a blood clot in his lung.