- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
One of John Fox's favorite sayings is "Next man up."
The move capped a bizarre day for the Dolphins, even though their players were off. First the team released a statement saying Martin had not complained to the organization about bullying by other players. Hours later, the Dolphins said they and the NFL were investigating allegations of misconduct made Sunday by representatives of Martin.
Some famous Boston beards will be falling victim to the razor.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was hospitalized in stable condition Monday, one day after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Denver coach John Fox remained hospitalized Sunday as he awaits aortic valve replacement surgery in North Carolina.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was in stable condition after he collapsed leaving the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Andre Johnson stood in Houston's locker room after the first practice without his hospitalized coach and wondered aloud whether the Texans' freefall this season could have contributed to his Gary Kubiak's health problems.
"We know the type of offense that we are. We haven't been showing it all year, but we are a high-powered offense like we were last year," Morris said. "Sometimes, we don't get it done the way we should get it done. Whether it's penalties, whether it's mistakes, whether it's a lack of execution — whatever it is, that's the type of offense we are."
The real Nick Foles is a little Peyton-esque.