- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Sports Items
Stacy Lewis might not be the LPGA Tour player of year if not for her doctor buying a raffle ticket he didn't want.
Right arm tucked into a black sling, weary eyes betraying a decided lack of sleep, Ben Roethlisberger tried to stay positive after the worst _ and by far the most harrowing _ injury of his career.
It was important for both father and son that Graham Rahal rise through the racing ranks on his own.
The Pittsburgh Steelers say Byron Leftwich will start for injured quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in Sunday's key matchup against the Baltimore Ravens.
Matt Cassel is getting another start at quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs.
Georgetown might have been expected to look past Liberty a bit, and instead think ahead to next week's games against No. 13 UCLA and, possibly, No. 1 Indiana. Well, junior forward Nate Lubick pretty much said that's what happened to the Hoyas.
You could hear the optimism in the voice of the Wizards players when they began training camp less than a month ago. The mantra was the same from nearly every player: "If healthy, we have a shot at the playoffs."
Raised only 34 miles apart in central Tennessee, R.A. Dickey and David Price won baseball's Cy Young awards on Wednesday — one by a wide margin, the other in a tight vote.
The Miami Dolphins were the team featured on "Hard Knocks" last summer. Funny, the Buffalo Bills haven't needed a TV series title to define their past 12 seasons.