- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Sports Items
The struggling Cavaliers got some needed Mo on their side.
A donor who demanded the return of $3 million from the University of Connecticut because he was unhappy with the hiring of its new football coach has agreed to let the school keep the money, university officials said Friday.
New Orleans Hornets star Chris Paul has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for verbal abuse of a game official following a loss to the New Jersey Nets.
The Green Bay Packers have signed general manager Ted Thompson to a multiyear extension.
The New England Patriots have named quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien as their offensive coordinator.
Roy Hodgson has been hired as head coach of West Browich Albion, a chance to re-establish his reputation after getting fired by Liverpool in January after just six months as the Reds manager.
Jimmy Robinson was hired Friday as receivers coach for the Dallas Cowboys, joining their staff less than a week after coaching for the champion Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl.
Fifty years later, Sal Durante was back at Yankee Stadium _ the new one _ and thought about the afternoon that made him a little bit famous.
Josh Hamilton walked through a gutted-out room under construction near the Texas Rangers clubhouse. The AL MVP had just agreed to a $24 million, two-year contract.