- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sports Items
Charlotte Bobcats forward Tyrus Thomas has been suspended without pay for Monday's game for a flagrant foul against the Hornets' Emeka Okafor.
Back in their building for the first time in nearly two weeks, the Miami Heat took final inventory Monday of all that they lost during their marathon road trip.
Rookie John Wall had 19 points and a career-high 15 assists to lead the Washington Wizards to their fourth straight home victory and first two-game winning streak of the season, 108-101 over the Utah Jazz on Monday afternoon.
Carmelo Anthony insists he's not leaving Denver. At least not this week.
The New England Patriots know plenty about the teams playing for a berth in the Super Bowl. They beat all four of them during the regular season.
A person familiar with the deal says the Chicago Cubs have agreed to trade pitcher Tom Gorzelanny to the Washington Nationals for prospects.
Former Washington Nationals outfielder Willie Harris and the New York Mets have agreed to a minor league contract.
Aaron Rodgers threw three touchdown passes, ran for another score and led the Green Bay Packers to their second straight postseason road victory with a stunning 48-21 rout of the top-seeded Atlanta Falcons on Saturday night.
Antonio Cromartie made it clear he couldn't stand Tom Brady.