- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Sports Items
Tom Benson brought stability to the Saints nearly three decades ago and now plans to do the same for the Hornets in small-market New Orleans.
Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino said Friday that he won't appeal his firing and seek any of the $18 million buyout that was part of his contract while the university put his ex-mistress on paid leave following the revelation of their affair.
Dodgers pitcher Aaron Harang has struck out nine straight batters, tying a franchise record for one game.
A bankruptcy court judge in Delaware agreed Friday to the Los Angeles Dodgers' plan to sell the team for $2 billion, setting the team up to exit bankruptcy.
Ex-Auburn football player Antonio Goodwin was convicted Friday of first-degree robbery in an armed home invasion in which three of his teammates also were charged.
The Bengals on Friday re-signed tight end Donald Lee and linebacker Dan Skuta.
Jennifer Capriati went from teen prodigy to off-court troubles to Grand Slam champion, and now she's headed to the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Provincial authorities have filed an appeal of the sentence given to former hockey coach Graham James on sex-abuse charges.
Danny Briere loves a good comeback. Yet the Philadelphia Flyers winger would prefer it if his team didn't wait a period or two before coming to life.