- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Sports Items
Elton Brand was a bust.
LeBron James is listed in Miami's starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night. Heat teammate Chris Bosh has been ruled out of the contest.
When LeBron James arrived for a shootaround practice Tuesday morning, his sprained left ankle was still sore and swollen.
A person with knowledge of the proposed Carmelo Anthony trade says the holdup is over the framework of the deal, not the All-Star forward's willingness to commit to New Jersey.
Setting himself up for an even bigger payday a year from now, Prince Fielder agreed Tuesday to a $15.5 million contract with the Milwaukee Brewers in the largest one-year deal for a player not yet eligible for free agency.
Two members of the Monsters of the Midway defense from Chicago's famed championship team are reuniting in Minnesota.
Josh Smith made a go-ahead layup with 34.7 seconds left in overtime, Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford each scored 19 points and the Atlanta Hawks beat the Miami Heat 93-89 on Tuesday night, sending Miami to a fourth straight loss and clawing within two games of the division lead.
Atlanta Dream owner Kathy Betty is adding Mary Brock and Kelly Loeffler to form a new all-female ownership group.
Rather than head toward salary arbitration hearings, the Boston Red Sox agreed Tuesday to a $12 million, one-year contract with closer Jonathan Papelbon and a $2.4 million, one-year deal with center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury.