- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Sports Items
ESPN analyst Desmond Howard said Saturday that former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms threatened him over comments he made about Simms' son.
The streak is over: One of the four men featured in a national commercial for never missing a Super Bowl game will not be at Sunday's showdown between Pittsburgh and Green Bay.
NFL commissioners can't root, so Roger Goodell will just sit back and smile as he watches this Super Bowl.
Maurkice Pouncey's Super Bowl dreams are officially over.
West Virginia leading scorer Casey Mitchell returned to the lineup against Villanova, ending a suspension for an undisclosed violation of team rules.
The lawyer for a man charged in a fight that led to the stabbing death of a University of Connecticut football player says his client could receive probation.
Pistons guard Richard Hamilton says Saturday he has no idea why he was inactive for Detroit's 92-82 win over New Jersey the night before and doesn't know what to expect next.
The injury news just keeps getting worse for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The NFL and its players' union met for two hours Saturday to talk about a new labor deal, their first formal bargaining session in more than two months.